Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm getting depresed, but drama free.

My stomach is bigger then my boobs. I am NOT pregnant. It made me depressed last night.

SO depressed that I pulled out my mom's "Gazelle" (think the Tony Little Gazelle) it's like a retarded eliptical machine. I did about 20 minutes last night, I felt like I wasn't getting anywhere, but hey the 20 minutes of effort made me feel like I tried.

Riiiigght. My fucking back is out today. Seriously, I tried. My mother empathised with the fact that we are wired the same. Working out for us needs to consist of walking and simple yoga.

I do need to drop the drive through dash I have been doing, WAY to much Volcano Taco's, and thank god McD's has stopped the Sweet Chili sauce.

I know I have been on my ass about my weight, but the issue is now that I am 10 lbs hevier then when I had Weaky, and now that I have joined the Lose It Bitch contest, AND a Biggest Loser too. I gained.... wait for it... 6 more pounds.

What. the. fuck.

I don't know what to do. I really want to be skinny, or at least able to do ANYTHING with out throwing out my back. Well yet again another post about my fat ass.

On another note I am sitting on my friends laptop after a Stampin' meeting, the other 8 girls are gossiping about church drama. Sigh... silly girls church women are SUCH drama. I rememer my mom and her friends Drama at our church when I grew up, we SO do NOT miss that.

Anywho, hope you enjoyed my weight issues and my bordom with church gossip.

Later Blogville.

Feisty

4 comments:

Dual Mom said...

K girl...tough love coming your way....

You need to step the hell away from the take out. It's killing you...literally. You know better!

I do not need to tell you that you can do this. If you put your mind to it and dig deep for the willpower...you can do this.

My Mercurial Nature said...

If walking works...walk! I may be reduced to walking now, as it appears I over did it with running and have possible stress fractures. So go for some nice, long, walks. Get some friends together for a hike on the weekends, etc.

Dominique said...

everytime you post something about weight loss it's like you are in my mind and freaks me out.

Unknown said...

Oh boy! I hear ya!! Hang in there! I know it can be done...well, maybe not be me, but maybe YOU!!
Sending you good wishes and stay away from the drive thrus!

Heart Dystonian

300K Dystonia

Who loves me?

I'm watching you...

Blog Design By:

Shannon over at Eightcrazydesigns!