Spaghetti went back to work last night. He is scheduled for 4 days for now (normally 5) but the gossip is they might get paid for 5. I have not talked to him about the damage yet. He is sleeping.He did however email me these pictures last night. And this first one. The one of the Sky Walk is the hardest for me. I sat on those steps SO many times waiting for Spaghetti to get off work. I chatted with friends on the way out of work through the Sky Walk.
I am happy no one is hurt, and that the Casino itself is OK. From how the casino system works, I know that they will rig up a walkway for the customers to get to the casino floor. And the sister company, Hollywood, about 45 minutes away, is taking the coupons and the players cards for Empress customers. Which should help us for now.
Pictures from the Chicago Tribune...











No comments:
Post a Comment