Thursday, December 17, 2009

Life Motto


Over at Mama Kat's she's got her promts up for the Writer's Workshop. Here's mine!



What is one of your life mottoes?

"Don't take life to seriously. No one get's out alive anyway."


My motto is that. To NOT be serious, to NOT be all grown up and stuffy, to NOT act my age.

I am a 31 year old who laughs, ALOT. I cry when I need to, I don't hold back hugs, I have lost WAY to many loved ones to tell them I love them another day.


I play with my children, and I clean house later. I lay in the grass and watch the clouds go by. I plant gardens and enjoy the little things in life.

I take naps. I dane to music when ever I can, I read SARK (and so should you) I love to grab a Shel Silverstein book (try Runny Babbit) for a smile.

I have an art room. It's purple and lime green. I often sit in there with my two cats (they have been banished there) and a cup of coffee. Just enjoying.

I talk to my dogs. Alot. Even before I was a SAHM looking for a mere conversation. I love to take the time with my animals.

I need to be inspired to do things. I read ALOT of fun magazines.

I take LOTS of pictures. Of everything. Everyday. Flowers, snails, you name it. Then I scrapbook it.


I scrapbook with LOTS of journaling. I want my story told. At least for my kids to have.

I think age is just a number. Who cares if I'm 31 or 21? The only thing I miss is my 21 year old body. That would be nice again. But we will save that for the big 2010 list of to do's.

I think kids are amazing. I like to watch them with out them knowing. I try to remember being a kid. my imagination running at full speed. Drawing, playing, inventing. I remember eating, playing, and sleeping as a kid. I want my kids to do the same.


I guess my motto is to life my life to the fullest, not to take shit off anyone, to just enjoy the moment I'm in, make the best of the situation, no matter how shitty it is. I TRY to be a optomistic person, it's hard with little or no money, but such is life.

So enjoy. Laugh. Create. Cry. Dance. And just be.

8 comments:

Amanda said...

I think we are all guilty of not living life to fullest sometimes, but it looks like you do that everyday and kudos to you!!!!!

AdriansCrazyLife said...

That's a great motto. You live life a lot like I do. Geez people, let's have some fun for a change! It's so much nicer that way.

My motto is "Be a voice, not an echo". I saw that on a shirt at Disneyland of all places and it has stuck with me all these years.

Amber Page Writes said...

That's a great motto. This was a popular prompt - I chose this one too.

Kristin said...

What a fab. way to look at life. Love it.

Mama Kat said...

Frustrating when people take life so seriously isn't it!?! So refreshing to see someone living large! :)

Amanda said...

Beautifully stated! And SARK is a must, I agree.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful, wonderful post. I loved everything about it. It totally made my day : ) Thank you for making me pause.

Bethany said...

I love it! Thank you for the reminder to slow down and enjoy life, especially in this busy Christmas season!

Heart Dystonian

300K Dystonia

Who loves me?

I'm watching you...

Blog Design By:

Shannon over at Eightcrazydesigns!