Friday, January 29, 2010

Boxer life

Hello! It's me again! Sophie! If you don't remember, my mommy let me be a guest poster here before. So again you get to read my wisdom and fuzzy puppy thoughts...


This is a picture of me on my recliner, we have 4 of them, in big overstuffed loveseat like pairs. With an island in the middle. I like it because my big fat sister Maggie can't sit on me (as much)

Instead she parks her big butt on the island and lays across onto daddy! (Daddy is silly, makes her look like a bunny rabbit!)
We spend most of our time down here (it's in the basement) since we live in super cold south Chicago area, so with a breezy 19 degrees today, we play downstairs! I begged mommy for a belly rub!


I am SO cute like this!!

Upside down me! Well not much else, just chillin' around the house, freezing my skinny butt off, enjoying my space heater and my blankets, and my belly rubs!!

1 comment:

Nicolasa said...

This post is perfect! Thanks for putting a huge smile on my face!! She is adorable!

Heart Dystonian

300K Dystonia

Who loves me?

I'm watching you...

Blog Design By:

Shannon over at Eightcrazydesigns!