I'm in a good mood. Lots to do around the house, my fat ass actually lost a pound, and so what do I do when I'm happy? Swear.
Alright I should cover this now. I swear. ALOT. And to me they are just words. Sure I do my best to clean it up around the kids, no joke. BUT I've got me a pretty little truck driven potty mouth here.
So if your offended by fuck, shit and bitch. Please cover your eyes and read a different post.
Moving on!!
I was on Facebook last night, (yes I am OBSESSED with checking Facebook. It's my way of being super social with out leaving my house. Bad. Ass)
And an old coworker of mine was going on about how she HATES drama, and is over all the gossip and crap. BUT someone keeps putting her name into stories. AND she will have NO problem beating some ones ass. (Mind you she is about 1/2 inch shorter then me, and she is the right weight at around 100 lbs. Tiny little girl right? OH hell no. She is FEISTY! Plus they say, the bigger they are the bigger the fall!)
And so she's got all these comments like "I've got your back" and "where is the sweet little soccer mom I know?" and "who is it? I'll go get them!" but then there was this one... the fucking highlight of my day...
.....I hate these cunt dumpsters that try to make our lives miserable. I hope their vaginas fall off!
Seriously I personally thanked the stranger for making me laugh my ass off. I haven't heard that one yet, and believe you me, after working the floor in two different casinos, I've heard LOTS of things.
I have looked at both sides of the swearing factor though. I get it, not so attractive, not lady like, to swear. But I just don't feel the same effect when I stub my toe and say frick that hurts. Or fuckyoumotherfuckercocksuckerbitchasshole...fuck...you... ya feel me?
Got a favorite swear word? Here a good one that would make today as bright as yesterday?
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I love you.
My favorite thing besides buying shoes...is swearing. I shit you not.
My favorite word is the classic f word. But I like to say it all drawn out and shit...like
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkk
just to make sure I'm getting my point across, ya know.
Post a Comment