(she was SUCH a baby here! About 13 months.
Shes already going to be 4 in June! Ok, that just made me cry...)
Twinkle Twinkle little Bagel, Bagelhow I wonder why youwontfallasleeep,
tucked in your bed so nice,
like a bagel, bagel in for the night...
hmm hmm hm hmm hmm hmm hmm...
(Bagel Bagel is to be replaced with her real name, sounds cuter too)
Then she cuts me off for some Smiley the Lion...
Smiley the lion what does she wear?
Only the loveliest skin and hair,
she's never angry, (mommy makes angry face)
she's never cryin' (mommy makes funny boohoo sounds)
that's why we call her Smiley the lion!
We are running low on patience, I have read to her, filled her water cup, made sure her Ticky blanket was situated just right, AND yet a request for another
The Itsy Bitsy Spider. This is my favorite ad lib eva...
The itsy bitsy spider went up Bagel's back,
down came the rain and washed the spider intoherbuttcrack
(insert many giggles)
Out came the sun and dried up her buttcrack,
Then the itsy bitsy spider went up Bagel's butcrack,
AAAAGGGAAAAAIIIIIIINNNNN!!
Then I get up, go to the door and say...
Goodnight, Bagel Nicole, I loves you.
She says
Gnight mom.
I ask
When will I see you again?
She says,
When the sun comes up.
Then as if she is counting to three on her fingers, as each finger goes up, she says "I. Love. You." it was Spaghetti and my secret code when we worked together (the normal sign for I love you was a bit to obvious and made our co-workers gag) and so I taught it to Bagel.
Just wanted to share!








1 comment:
So cute. Remember these things because they grow up wayyyyyy too fast!
Post a Comment